hey!!
Bug 
[Image: header2_zpsfdab4246.jpg]

hey! i'm elmhoax, i'm a 19 year old student currently studying illustration. I generally work with gouache and watercolor, and some occasional digital work. Currently i'm in a weird style phase with my digital shit; i guess I'm trying to figure out my style and method of working... digital comes much less naturally to me than traditional! so that's one of the main reasons why I joined. But I mean, of course I want to improve in all areas! I'd really appreciate any and all criticisms on my work. LAY DOSE HARSH CRITS ON ME MAN, I CAN TAKE IT.

above is some recent work... there's more on my tumblr !!!!!

anyway, hope to see you around! let's be friends!
Love your work man, freaking gouache and watercolour?! Jeez! So juicy!

Welcome to the forums, elmhoax! Be sure to make a sketchbook here along with keeping up with your tumblr! So that we can "lay dose harsh critz" on ya ;) because we're here to help and because it's going to be awesome following your journey-!

Be sure to give back what you receive, keep the learning cycle going and whatnot :)

All the best! o/

P.s. so much epic work on your tumblr! Like whoa, o_o!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
ahhh, thanks so much!!

i'll definitely try put up a sketchbook soon. just started drawing in a new one a few days ago~
but ah! looking forward to being a part of the community. ;3 this forum seems perfect, i always felt like conceptart was just too huge to manage. and other websites aren't exactly ideal for receiving critiques... cough deviantart and tumblr