hi peeps!
[Image: 140208_hi_orc.jpg]
Hi Insane, ecstatic
Im a 31 year old guy from Finland. I have wanted to make webcomics for like forever and maybe even do art for a living someday (dare i hope?).. But my biggest problem is that i have no discipline and i procrastinate way too much.

To change myself, i was about to start a sketchbook thread at the ComicDish forums. My thinking was that my top priority should be to make drawing daily a habit, instead of only drawing when i felt like it (and there have been months when i have not drawn anything!).. So if i manage to cultivate a habit of drawing daily, even if its just for 15 minutes, it would help a lot! I think its a lot like deciding to go for a walk. Its really hard for somebody who is a couch potato to decide to go for a 3 hour walk, but it takes far less willpower if you walk to the supermarket and as you are walking to there you decide to do a little detour, maybe walk 500 meters past the supermarket. And then gradually, you each time increase the amount you walk.. and before you know it, you'll be doing 3-5 hour walks regularly. Well, im still in the fat couch potato stage when it comes to doing art Blushing

Anyways, i happened to watch some drawing video on youtube and somebody recommended this forum in the comments. This place looks to be much more active than the ComicDish forums, so i thought to start my sketchbook thread here instead Tongue
Hey Mursu :)

Welcome to Crimson Daggers!
Do start a sketchbook & enjoy your stay here :]