Upcoming bloodsports prediction thread!
Information 
I bet that the next bloodsports challenge will be to design a Limp Bizkit album cover. :P No not really but what do you people think we will get?
All I know is that Dan said it would address a different skill set but it's just as awesome as the Miyazaki reinvention ^.^
Hmm, different skillset. Maybe something conceptual rather than illustrative?

EDIT: Oh duh, should have checked the Bloodsports forum before posting. Derp.
Hmm I have been thinking (happens sometimes). They said that Bloodsport #6 would be prep. for another challenge. My guess is that we will have to take our concept (hunter and monster) that we have created and paint it as an illustration. What do you think?
yeah I think the same^
(02-15-2012, 12:46 AM)Mattias Fahlberg Wrote: Hmm I have been thinking (happens sometimes). They said that Bloodsport #6 would be prep. for another challenge. My guess is that we will have to take our concept (hunter and monster) that we have created and paint it as an illustration. What do you think?
That's probably it. Could be an illustration showing the clash between hunter and monster.

I think bloodsport 7 is going to be a crowd scene. An environment with a countless amount of characters, now that would be a huge challenge. It's something we all have to do but most of us avoid them.

(02-23-2012, 10:32 AM)gangstershit Wrote: I think bloodsport 7 is going to be a crowd scene. An environment with a countless amount of characters, now that would be a huge challenge. It's something we all have to do but most of us avoid them.

I bet you are right. Never really painted anything like that before.