Have a nice day!
Extremely excited to be on one of the most loved artforums of CG community.

[Image: study_by_ted_mx-d7eoj9v.jpg][Image: aqua_closed_by_ted_mx-d7ei9xu.jpg][Image: john_dodds__bad_seeds_cover_by_ted_mx-d7eg9bx.jpg][Image: study_by_ted_mx-d7dmkzy.jpg][Image: fast_sketch_by_ted_mx-d7daaby.jpg]

I am no beginner, but still has a lot work to do.

Because of this, here's my question to dear reader of that text:

There should I start posting my work
in order to get helpful concrete tips
and advance my technique?

Thank you a lot for your kind attention, guys!
Hello there, awesome stuff you showing there, but i suppose you should post your stuff on the seeking critique section of the forum, or maybe try contacting someone who also have great skills and ask if they would give you any advice, but i think also the less-skilled can come with some useable critiques :) anyways welcome to the forum - I don't really feel like i'm in a potition to say, since im new myself, but whatever :)
(04-22-2014, 08:50 PM)knokkelmanden Wrote: Hello there, awesome stuff you showing there, but i suppose you should post your stuff on the seeking critique section of the forum, or maybe try contacting someone who also have great skills and ask if they would give you any advice, but i think also the less-skilled can come with some useable critiques :) anyways welcome to the forum - I don't really feel like i'm in a potition to say, since im new myself, but whatever :)
Thank you a lot for warm greeting! I guess I have become accustomed to the forum bit by bit :-)