My other account was mysteriously thought to be spam LOL. anyway, HI ALL! (again)
Long story short: my other account was banned because my post was thought to be a spam in a thread where I tried to post several links to free tutorials. I guess posting numerous links in a post is considered spammy around here? Sorry about that!

Anyway, I'm back with a new account since I couldn't find any help to remove me from being banned :(

Short bio:
My background is in industrial design and I'm currently transitioning into doing full-time concept design and visual development. Here's my design portfolio for whoever's interested to check out www.adachiu.me

My goal here is to learn, share, and contribute to the community.

I hope to meet some new friends here and maybe some study buddies as well!

Industrial designer by day, Concept designer by night.

Portfolio
Blog
hey ada, sorry for the the inconvinience - there is an automatic system checking for spam and unfortunately it is a bit too strict at the moment. We working on it. I unbanned your old account of course.
Sorry again
Wolkenfels.

(05-19-2014, 09:21 PM)Wolkenfels Wrote: hey ada, sorry for the the inconvinience - there is an automatic system checking for spam and unfortunately it is a bit too strict at the moment. We working on it. I unbanned your old account of course.
Sorry again
Wolkenfels.

Hey Wolkenfels, no worries! Thanks for letting me know though. I'll just keep using my new account for now :)

Industrial designer by day, Concept designer by night.

Portfolio
Blog