Hello everyone
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone, My name is Brandon Mieses Garcia, with the nick of INKSOURT, I'm an illustrator with 18 years i was old working as an animator 2d and it was my first experience with illustrations with orders and under pressure now do my best to learn and continue to improve.

when I came out of work i was practicing OIL PAINTING and acquired as much knowledge that soon I've overcome a lot esperoconocer perosnas where they can learn and deho a sample sketck good .... and hope to improve on the forum .. improve good: D

hola a todos , Mi nombre es Brandon Mieses Garcia , con el nick de INKSOURT , soy ilustrador con 18 años de edad estube trabajando como animador 2d y pues fue mi primera experiencia con ilustracion con pedidos y bajo presion ahora hago todo lo posible por aprender y seguir mejorando.

cuando me sali del trabajos estube practicando PINTURA AL ÓLEO y pues adquirí muchos conocimientos que en poco tiempo me he superado mucho esperoconocer perosnas donde pueda aprender y les deho una muestra de un sketck ....y bueno espero mejorar en el foro y .. bueno mejorar

:D[Image: sketch_by_lycaonbm-d7lv8k2.jpg]

[Image: angel_dark_by_lycaonbm-d7jh2ch.jpg]
Nice uhhh... Yes paintings! Haha
Wow that's a lot of experience, and you can tell!
hope you enjoy your stay, Brandon !

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Hei!
Welcome, I am a new member too so hope we'll see each other around.
I love how u paint skin, it is amazing.
wellcome! have a sit gringo :D nice paintings!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, I'll be uploading more :)