Healoh!
Tongue 
Hello hoomuhns. I bet you are constantly wondering who the flargh I am.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is XO and I am an awesome drawing thingy, that does stuff. I suppose now I should take the opportunity to enhance my character development and explain to you all how I came to art.

Well it is a long story filled with drama, adventure, romance, and betrayal. Worthy of an oscar if I do say so myself. It's unfortunate that I completely forgot tha prequel :( I last recall me drawing the face of a woman from a magazine article involving chocolate skin (don't ask). I mostly drew woman's faces using pencils and twisters to create the form of hair. I next went on to drawing trees (the leafless kind with interesting branches, AND stuff)

I now do a series of human figures, abstract, faces and continue to expand my forte. I like animals and have a dog at my home that I lovingly named, Dog. I live in a beautiful country teeming with rolling plains, and deep valleys (If only it wasn't ruled by a 90 year old blood knight) I'll give you a small hint on the country's name : IT'S ZIMBABWE! YOU BOWL OF CUSTARD!

I am drawn to chiaroscuro and the dark arts because I iz 23dgy 4 u :3