arkoon's sketchlings
I've been wanting to be part of the Crimson Daggers community for some time now. Here some stuff I did recently just studies and sketches.

[Image: portraitapril152012.jpg]
[Image: sargent.jpg]
[Image: beachgirl.jpg]
[Image: goblinwip4-2.jpg]
[Image: cloth1.jpg]
[Image: jacket.jpg]
[Image: sketch2a.jpg]
[Image: loomishead.jpg]
[Image: maletorso1.jpg]
[Image: sketcha.jpg]
awesome studies!
Can't wait to seee the goblin one finished with color :D
also, how come everyone manages to draw with such clean lines in their sketchbooks...-_-

@Saraiza: Thanks! I did finish the goblin piece and it turned out like crap and got too embarrassed to post it. Maybe I'll redo it sometime in the future and make it post-worthy :D
When I sketch I manage to keep a light hand and not press too hard on the paper and when I'm happy with the light rough sketch that's when I press hard to flesh out the details. And my real secret to having clean work is using an eraser, to erase the rough sketch and other unnecessary stuff. (not much of a secret really)

Here's some recent stuff.

[Image: portrait.jpg]
Took me almost a day to do this study (which is really ridiculous because I was being to meticulous about getting the exact likeness) I got frustrated but still pushed through.I still suck at making faces and hair need to do more studies. Oh well that means more frustration sigh Roll

[Image: face2.jpg]
face from imagination

SKETCHES:
[Image: jealouspromqueen-1.jpg]
[Image: sketch002.jpg]
been doing more studies.

[Image: bw.jpg]

[Image: eva.jpg]

[Image: model.jpg]

[Image: sketch004.jpg]
Moar sruff.

[Image: sketch003.jpg]

[Image: l4d.jpg]
Welcome to the community Arkoon. keep doing more sketches and refine them.

@Jamesxwu:thanks for the welcome

Moar stuff!

These 2 were done last year but wasn't finished because I thought I lost the file. And recently I found these files while I was browsing some files in my netbook. Just thought I might share these.

[Image: snowwhite.jpg]

[Image: samuraigirl.jpg]

And here is a study I did recently

[Image: block.jpg]

and some wips

[Image: samurai.jpg]

[Image: runner.jpg]

[Image: werewolf3.jpg]
quick update

[Image: zombies.jpg]