Hello there!
Bug 
Completely newbie here (I never frequented the forum neither the website)... I came here with a desire to communicate with other artists, this year was a big deal for me, I finally decided that this is the path I'm taking in my life. And I'm fully committed to it. But sometimes it feels quite lonely and discouraging, I felt that joining this forum would be nice to get inspired by others and receive critiques/learn together and etc. I am studying graphic design in university, but there's not much depth into the illustration field, so I'm "self-teaching" myself through internet/tutorials and practice. I'm in love with animation and concept art, my real goal would be to get in any of those fields, but really, anything related to art/design amazes me. In love
Well, I'm up for talking with anyone in any skill level, I mean, I'd love to be a part of a study group or having study buddies Thumbs_up

.... Well, weirdly enough the avatar I did resemble a bit the design of this website, it was a coincidence though lol Stupid