Hello Everbody!
,Hello there.
My name is Jonathan Dockal, I'm currently studying to become a concept artist. I was formaly a student over at the Art Department in the animation course before the school recently shutdown, as of right now I'm enrolled over at CGMA in the Character Design course.
The issue is lately i've felt burnout and depressed (OH BOO HOO) with my art and that i'm not progressing at the rate that i wanted to have or at the level of skill i would have like to have been at this point in time. I realized that the times that i made the most progression was when i had other artists to talk (which is something i don't get over at CGMA,Tumblr,FB, ect...)
However, my understanding is the people here are looking to become AWESOME! and i want to do the same.
So I'm happy to join and learn from you all and i'll see if i can help too possibly.
Welcome to the Forums! If you don't already get a Skethcbook started and you'll get lots of feedback :)
I think we've all felt the "not progressing as fast as you want, and still having so far to go", don't let it get to you though. If you haven't watched it already, Marc Brunet has some good points for how to go about improving by breaking down where you're at, where you want to be and how to get there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zcux6Eneo
Look forward to seeing you around :)

Thank you Mayenla, I'll definitely do that soon. And thank again I'll have check this out.
I do appreciate this.