Hey
Hello everyone

am a 27 years old architect ( i know... am old stop laughing T_T )
i went into architecture in pursiute of creativity and design and it was fun early on but soon the reality of the market came down and i saw that you are creative two weeks a year and the rest of the year you are stuck either drawing details and drafting, or on site sweating and dealing with the guy who didnt see the electrical pole and hit it with a truck or didnt see the airforce cable and cut it with a saw oO.

during that time i was learning 3D softwares that related to architecture in a way.

i stumbled on to scottrobertson youtube channle and i felt a click in my brain !
then it hit me .... i liked THAT more than architecture !
and when that hell did i stop sketching ?!
i went in there cause i was drawing stuff ! and now its been 7 years since i even tried to draw !

i thought 3 month ago that i ll do anything to get back into design and creativity and since then i v been dedicated to catch up and start over.

then i got to sycra channle and started listening to his interviews at work ( since we are not allowed to watch stuff there ) and i go back home and watch videos and sketch ( am COVERED with rust and my hand squeeeks when i am drawing anything and i feel like a 5 years old )

am targeting the gaming industry and am gonna hit it !!
i dont care how i do it , i will , i ll ram my car into it so hard ill fly off the seat into the designers seat !!!!!

i am hoping you guys help me push the right buttons or at least sit with me in the car and enjoy the ride with me with a popcorn in your hand while i ram my self into my target :D

i talk too much -_-

that dude back there fell asleep -_-