Excyis's Drawstuff
So I've been doing some Studies in the last few days.
Trying to keep working on things daily.

[Image: VMXzy1n.jpg]
[Image: 0ZfdPBH.jpg]

Right now working on this one:

[Image: lL03vNr.jpg]
If you're doing grey scale studies, I suggest don't use color background - it's kind of throwing off the light in your painted studies. All those fabric folds must've been a challenge to do. Are you going to do more?

Focus.
agree with meat. Also, not sure if you are chanign it for upload, but sometimes you are way better having your canvas at the same size as the reference. When you are starting out its a hell of a lot easier to draw by sight size. Just makes it a little easier since you are concentrating on so many things (materials, value, form etc)

I'm still working on that last drawing.

I'll make it greyscale then. Usaully I just have coloured backgrounds so I could distinguish the drawing from background.

I'm also drawing bigger than the reference because I want to be able to do the right proportions myself without having to copy everything. I guess It's a way of forcing myself to memorize things.

I guess I'm just too stubborn to do it easy way.

[Image: 7IrzRxm.jpg]
I guess I'm done with this. Still a lot to do about it, but I think it's better if I move on to another to keep myself from going blind by staring at the same drawing for too long.
[Image: QBD3tm5.jpg]

So I started on a new one. Much easier one, but still difficult for me.

[Image: agwKhk8.jpg]
Eh just finished it off. Head seems wrong angle. I need to find a way to make proper angles and such..

[Image: ezuFbUh.jpg]
Been working on a new one.
Faces are hard. D:

[Image: B18AYrP.jpg]