Noob
I'm new here at Crimson Daggers! However, I've been interested in art for most of my life. I've been drawing off and on since I was very young, but have never really done all that well at it. I'm a jack of all trades- master of none guy, but I would like for that to change; I would really like to be very good at at least one thing in my life. So recently, since I'm not going to college any more, I've decided to put my time, energy, and resources into art and really pushing the limits of my comfort zone and what I can do.

So far I've been participating in Inktober, and it's nice because it helps keep my motivated to draw every day and not to get lazy, but I want to do more on the digital side and get away from traditional paper and pencil.

I'm looking to get any helpful advice or tips that I can and make new friends a long the way.

Thanks!
Aaron
These are from my blog, a couple of my newer pictures.
[Image: image1.jpg?w=545&h=962]
[Image: image4.jpg]

(10-08-2014, 02:03 AM)Aaron C Wrote: I'm new here at Crimson Daggers! However, I've been interested in art for most of my life. I've been drawing off and on since I was very young, but have never really done all that well at it. I'm a jack of all trades- master of none guy, but I would like for that to change; I would really like to be very good at at least one thing in my life. So recently, since I'm not going to college any more, I've decided to put my time, energy, and resources into art and really pushing the limits of my comfort zone and what I can do.

So far I've been participating in Inktober, and it's nice because it helps keep my motivated to draw every day and not to get lazy, but I want to do more on the digital side and get away from traditional paper and pencil.

I'm looking to get any helpful advice or tips that I can and make new friends a long the way.

Thanks!
Aaron