James's Sketch Book
Figures are improving James! And I love your enviro sketches.

These female studies are looking really good! Really liking your work.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Thanks Jake, Ursula, and Jones

Did a doodle, learned to make new studies I need for it

List:
Jewelry studies, Seaweed studies, study hair suspended in water, study human figures in water, study hands and fish scales

I need to follow you and write notes next to sketches, seems like such an obvious thing xD. Heaps of great stuff, but i might suggest for your digital stuff (because your traditional stuff sick :D), is that you pay alot more attention to edges. You could also afford to try going way sharper by using sharper brushes or higher opacitys. Try it out man, keep on improving!

That last one has a good start James! Good to see you're studyin while working on your imagination stuff.
Thanks Dennis, Will keep it in mind skeptical

Pose studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool poses James. Where's that flower girl from? Looks interesting.
Love the sketches. However love to see more stuff in color <3 Cheers, mate

Thanks Ramalooke, will do

Sketch before I go to bed

Live Stream painting

Vampire Smurf Lady

Nice studies as always James! Smurf lady came out nice.
Sketches and studies

Study came out nice James! Keep it up!

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
Some storyboards

Film studies from Silent Hill and Game of Thrones

Fire Studies

Hey James, keep up the great work, you're doin great. Only thing is on those story boards, while they do look great, it's not really clear what's going on. I would try to plan those out a little better and make sure it's a little more readable.

Like in scene two you got the guy looking in the closet for clothes right? There are no clothes in the closet? And then in scene three he's putting on his shirt? He finds a hole in it, or? And then in scene four it seems maybe he has given up? But then in scene five he has a shirt on? With a few changes here and there to the key poses/drawings I think you can make it a lot more readable.
Oh wow James. I didn't visit your sketchbook for a while and just look what you did! Great stuff. Keep them coming <3333

Looking good, keep at it

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Thanks Jonessoda, thanks Dennis, I will review those boards

Some landscapes and sketches