James's Sketch Book
woman in red

Inventor Sketches, help me pick out which seems good for a final character design, an inventor who can build almost anything with renaissance era technology.

Hi James, 
Love the sketchbook- it's amazing to se your development over the last 4/5 years; thanks for sharing! 
Regarding the last post, I really like the clothing in design h and the backpack thing in j. 
Cheers

(12-23-2016, 09:02 AM)MannionJJ2020 Wrote: Hi James, 
Love the sketchbook- it's amazing to se your development over the last 4/5 years; thanks for sharing! 
Regarding the last post, I really like the clothing in design h and the backpack thing in j. 
Cheers

thanks mannion will keep going

some idea sketches for characters

Richard Schmid Still life study

John Marshall

Figure Study

The Americana

Sci-fi Military Studies

male youth study

figure studies

Sweet! The military sketches have a really neat quality!
(01-13-2017, 08:07 PM)gregorkari Wrote: Sweet! The military sketches have a really neat quality!

thanks Gregorkari doing some studies for a Sci-fi character

Doing some thumbs for the Art Wars Challenge https://forums.cubebrush.co/t/art-war-2d...ose/2355/4

Tell me what you think is the best to do for the character design

Valhalla memorial

Portal of the Folded Wings

Studies

A second batch of thumbnails, tell me which ones seem good for a final character render. Any Crits welcomed.

figure drawings

woman in yellow

Your figures make me faint haha no seriously they are great. Your traditional lines too and your paintings look great too even though i think you are a bit ahead in the drawing part. But maybe thats just me