Hi guys!
Hello

My name is Guilherme Bizarro, im 27 and im from Lisbon, Portugal.
I've been drawing for the last couple of years (when i found out i wanted to draw for a living) and i've been following CD forums for awhile now, always in doubt if i should introduce and engage the community.
I really want to get better, but i have a huge problem committing to a piece and finish it because i always think that it will not turn out as good as i envision it, also i have difficulty concentrating and paying attention, i tend to wander off. So these are, what i think, my major weaknesses and i hope that this community can help me, that and awesome feedback from awesome people of course :D
I'll be starting a sketchbook but other than that im not really sure where to start, here at Crimson Dagger. Any tips?

Here is something i did like a week ago and some posture sketches. [Image: 34qa613.jpg]

[Image: 2dri6ph.jpg]

Cheers G. Bizarro
Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new too, so I'm also just starting by trying to use the sketchbook forum as much as possible whilst slowly getting a 'feel' for how best to contribute to the other forums.
Since you've been following for so long, I'm sure it's fine that you just jump right in! :) I'll keep and eye out for you.

The deathline/summer pitch forums might be really good for forcing you to see things through to the end.