Work routine
Maybe this is a weird question, but can someone help me with a work routine?

I was thinking like 2 hours a day, for now with the focus on anatomy and poses. I can't come up with a good one because I keep questioning myself will this be good, etc.
In my opinion it would be wise if You focused on aspects You have most problems with. If it's anatomy then sure, do it. But at the same time do not neglect other aspects of painting.

Spend as much time as You need, just don't procrastinate.

Good luck!
Hope ya don't mind if I throw in my two cents.

Ask yourself why you want a work routine. This should establish why you'll be dedicating any time to what you're doing. Want to learn characters? Ask yourself what makes a good character...the gesture,clothing, etc.

When you take what you're studying and use them for a greater goal you won't have the feeling you're just spinning the wheels and getting nowhere.

sorry if this got a little ranty, good luck!
I am a big advocate on learning perspective (b/c everything is in perspective). I have discovered that having a good understanding of perspective has help me understand my studies more. So, you might want to add that to your list of things to study.

Remember, the more time you spend studying the better you will get. So, if you have more free time to study then you should most likely study.