My Sketchbook some practice some complete
My drawings lean towards sci-fi including pictures of robots, aliens and other worlds. I will also be posting practice art and anatomy sketches here.

These are anatomy practice and gesture practicing sketches.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/2...82hkut.jpg

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/20...82hku4.jpg

[Image: scan0042_by_kajimistarship-d82hvu7.jpg]

[Image: battle_damaged_amanda_by_kajimistarship-d82iclj.jpg]

[Image: figure_practice_by_kajimistarship-d82pz4u.jpg]
Hey bud. Your anatomy is pretty broken. That can most definitely be improved upon though. My first suggestion is study through Andrew Loomis Figure drawing for all its worth (I'll send you a pm). Don't skip any of it, read through and most importantly be mindful of what your doing. I'd stick to the mannakin section for a bit, until you feel relatively comfortable to move on through the book. You'll learn a sense of construction and proportion.

Goodluck!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

(10-16-2014, 07:45 PM)Jonesoda Wrote: Hey bud. Your anatomy is pretty broken. That can most definitely be improved upon though. My first suggestion is study through Andrew Loomis Figure drawing for all its worth (I'll send you a pm). Don't skip any of it, read through and most importantly be mindful of what your doing. I'd stick to the mannakin section for a bit, until you feel relatively comfortable to move on through the book. You'll learn a sense of construction and proportion.

Goodluck!

I already downloaded that. Which manikin is good, the first more complex one or the simplistic one.
[Image: war_weary___j___6_by_mjranum_stock-d5c7eu6.jpg]

[Image: scan0055_by_kajimistarship-d83899o.jpg]

This is a swordswoman I've been trying to get right for nearly three months. Using mannequin and other anatomy techniques I've been trying to perfect her.
Wink 
[Image: perspective_shot_by_kajimistarship-d83vmeu.jpg]

[Image: scan0068_by_kajimistarship-d83xw9y.jpg]
Just a full figured woman

[Image: full_figured_woman_by_kajimistarship-d8440h7.jpg]

Some George Bridgman practice.

[Image: scan0071_by_kajimistarship-d841ui0.jpg]

[Image: scan0060_by_kajimistarship-d83q9pu.jpg]

[Image: scan0062_by_kajimistarship-d83q9pl.jpg]