CoreyH new SB
Very impressive.. a real pleasure looking through your works!! Keep it up.. I look forward to more!

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Awesome work and studies! Don't stop da rockin'. Thumbs_up!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thanks guys :)

Some chow stuff, old stuff, 30 sec head gestures and crap

chow stuffs

update. hoping I get enough time to render it 

Wow, fantastic work. Great studies! My favourite is that lovely portrait of the girl-- Such warm colours you chose. Was a great choice. Keep up the good work, and keep working hard! Thumbs_up Grin

Sketchblag

Bookend - Thanks mate :)

had time for a few studies. Really polishing a turd with the CHOW so I'm going to abandon it and try again next week

haha love that design!

I like the pose of the top right ones in this too
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/attachme...?aid=72706

hmm when i look at it, a lot of the edges are good; the left (his right) leg could be narrowed a little near the calf, and brought out more. The arms look cool :), also try adding some hard edges around the eye, maybe like an eyelid that is kind of dark and the glowing orange from the eyes wouldn't hit it, thus making the face less blurry feeling

I see you're trying to fade the loincloth, but i think it'd be a better idea to blend the cloth in the background, and try to keep the loincloth a solid more consistent gradient with more subtle value changes;

It's also good you're doing those leg studies, i really recommend looking at the dude you're working on now and the proportions of his legs; like try to imagine them without armor or clothes and you will see the calves are very short, and I also think you could raise his waist a little.

Also look at the edges on the nostrils on his nose; try to keep that consistenct with things, like the light following the form; but yea man, keep polishing it, the lines are looking nice in the studies :)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Chow looks pretty rad, good to see you studying legs, they are quite tough.

Cool updates, I like that blue archer on the last page. It's got some great atmosphere.

Studies are looking good, too. Keep them up, and don't forget to apply some of those good learnings. The line work has gotten better from the last page as well!

Those are some fantastic legs! Remember to think about every line you're putting down. Try to not-look, and try to put down a line on your own, and then look and compare, and correct. Grin

Keep at it! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Thanks guys :)

I wont have much time to study, 10 - 11 hour work days till November :( But ill try enter some competitions here with sketches.
Started this is for the 30 day challenge at lunch

more lunch break shenanigans 

That progress!  Shock

Great job on the gestures, I'm really liking how fluid they are. I love your portraits too, they're near perfect from what I can see!

I can't see anything you need to work on so all I can say is keep going! you are doing Great  Thumbs_up

Thanks IrishWhiskey :)

Birthdays and fathers day on the weekend. (I got my first ever fathers day presents and brekky in bed, whooo!)

Managed to get 30 mins in today so far that I can show.
Better than nothing I suppose, gotta finish all this NDA stuff :V

Totally loving your character concepts, they are rad :)

I agree, really fun concepts. Lessee some more! Grin Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Thanks guys. Having a bunch of fun doing them. Cool focusing pretty much only on design.

Another 30 mins on him this lunch

15 more mins

Oh man oh man I'm so excited about these steam knight sketches. Good luck with work! These are looking great, I'm catching a more whimsical Dark Souls vibe. B)