Hello
Hello there. Everyone calls me Ro, so feel free to do the same.

I've been working on my art for the past five years now, and have been drawing (Even if it wasn't serious business) since I was 12 I believe. I just started digital art in the past year and a half, and have been going strong since.

I've been attempting to get my fundamentals down, as I started [like some others] with anime, which isn't the best if you're a beginning artist. So far I've been getting much better at my values, and I've been okay with colour theory. I'm hoping to be able to draw okay hands by the time I hit 21, as well as know the major muscle groups (Well, at least how they look like under skin).

As for me as a person? Well, I'm from a large-ish city in Ontario, Canada, and not much happens in my life. I'm currently going back to school, and I role-play on tumblr from time to time. I also draw a lot of fan art for whatever has my interest at the time (Right now it's a show called Dragon Booster). I love Hawaiian pizza, and I have a cat named Soliman (however you spell that, I didn't pick his name orz) who I call Sol.

My greatest achievement in life so far has to be some of my wood paintings, which have earned me a grand total of 75$ (over my lifetime). Yup.

So, I guess that's me in a nutshell? I don't know, I have a feeling my personal tumblr says more about who I am haha
Welcome to Crimson Daggers! Looking forward to seeing your work - you can make a thread in the Sketchbook section and start posting!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453