Lilly's sketchbook
The anatomy in that last one is looking quite good. What I would say though is that you should go a bit harder with your tones; try and create some stronger darks.

Hi daggers! :)
wow, so many things happening! Recently, I joined a small game studio as a graphic designer and animator and I'm going to Game Jam in january. I'm so happy I must be shinninggggggggggg :)))

I stoped to post so much but I will put here all stuff I did once I'll have time and access to scanner :D I promise. Here is some painting I did (I know its still flat and I lack anatomy knowledge of face, I will work on approvement).

See you and all the best
Lilly
¤

Hi everyone!

Here are some of my sketches as I promised.

And some concept art
¤

congratulations with the studio lilly, keep up the good work!
Nice start. I'm seeing quite a bit of anatomy issues and foreshortening. I think some gesture and anatomy studies will help with your character designs.

@AngeliquevdMee - thank you :))
@chukho - thanks, I know well I have still a lot of work to do but I'll try to improve :)

Skyrim fan art : Nightingale.
¤

Great start here! I would try to focus a bit more on putting simple forms in perspective- really try to nail those fundamentals!

Hey hey, new stuff down there ^^
¤

Hey everyone! It's been a looooong time since I've been posting here for the last time... Damn I'm so lazy :D Here you go, some of my last works, both traditional and digital. Have a nice day, I wish you a lost of inspiration and creative spirit all around! :)
¤