Nyamesis sketchbook
Wink 
Hey guys,
I've been lurking around for quite some time but never really made an account on CD, but yeah I guess I'll finally make one now ^^'

I guess since we're all trying to improve I'll start by showing some stuff I've done before~
So here goes:

[Image: the_man_of_armadon_by_nyamesiss-d7qekr8.jpg]
[Image: celestial_ceremony_leader_by_nyamesiss-d7v414l.jpg]
[Image: dragon_by_nyamesiss-d7o0q3j.jpg][Image: jaxon_5_by_nyamesiss-d7qu90w.jpg]
[Image: trojan_horse_was_a_unicorn_by_nyamesiss-d7dvs0e.jpg]
[Image: walking_the_dog_by_nyamesiss-d7m3zas.jpg]

I mostly draw characters as you can see haha~ though I'm also looking to improve on doing some enviros
[Image: travels_by_nyamesiss-d7e1fkz.jpg]

here some more sketches
[Image: blue_flame_by_nyamesiss-d7znuw3.jpg]
[Image: leona_by_nyamesiss-d7y6skd.jpg]

Anyway ^^ I hope I can still learn a lot/ maybe get some feedback critique from you guys :D
And hopefully also give some crits/advise back whilst improving~

Gonna try keeping this updated ^^ but I'm really bad at this (reasons for not joining before haha) so yeah :D hope you enjoy some of these~
Nice paintings you have here. Keep up the good work! I have trouble myself sometimes to keep things updated, it's a lot of work after all :) Hope to see more stuff soon.
Tongue 
(10-30-2014, 02:36 AM)AngeliquevdMee Wrote: Nice paintings you have here. Keep up the good work! I have trouble myself sometimes to keep things updated, it's a lot of work after all :) Hope to see more stuff soon.

thanks man ^^ gonna try my best

speaking about updating -- here's a little study I did today ;d
doesnt look too close to the original but the main focus was nailing the colours :D
[Image: s346_sargent_by_nyamesiss-d84opqp.jpg]
As expected I forgot to post anything here ;U; ha ha~
so here's an update--
study
[Image: girl_by_nyamesiss-d87eivs.jpg]
and a random doodle
[Image: summer_by_nyamesiss-d8676vz.jpg]