FINALS! - Bloodsports 4 - Action Figure Packaging!
All entries must be submitted to the email below for the time being! We need to get everyone over to these forums before we start making it a requirement!

[email protected]

FULL Post Description here!

Requirements:

- Must create a composition that includes space for the actual TOY!(you do not need to draw the figure itself, just the illustration of the figure on the package)

- Must use one of our THREE PROPERTIES! Character must represent the property in some way!

- Must use provided template although you can feel free to modify it with your own designs(cut into the package, etc.) IF you're doing something more like a 2 pack character feel free to do so.

- Studies pertaining to finished illustration MUST be shown with the piece in order to be eligible to win. Studies MUST include compositional comps and thumbnails

- Studies must be relevant to the character design and elements used in the illustration.

This challenge is to design a Action figure package using the provided template and logos. The character must represent your chosen property, feel free to interpret them any way you like, we want you to have fun with this! If you want to include little additional text about what it can do all action packed like feel free.

Deadline: 5pm est, Friday, January 27th via

[email protected]

Top 3 entries will receive live crits (via Crimson Daggers Dave Rapoza Livestream banner link above) from some kinda hot industry professionals!
Well, I ended up running a little low on time here, but managed to push this to a somewhat finished state by 5 o'clock today. Here's what I was able to come up with! Good luck everyone!

[Image: finished_jaspersandner.jpg]
I'm pumped right now that I made it in time, but I forgot to add the cool gimmicks on the packing - doo
(Moving Ammobelt, Minigunsound ... :D )
this challenge was awesome!

[Image: bloodsports4gorillaguar.jpg]
[Image: gorrillas.png]

fun subject.

hey guys here was my entry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is the piece I submitted for Bloodsports. I didn't manage to finish it 100%, so it's not as good as it could be, but I will render it up for my portfolio and post the result sometime soon.

It took insane amount of time to render it to this point, because almost every pixel of this ilustration was touched by a small brush. Yesterday I was at my limit, literally shaking from exhaustion, because all I was doing last week was basically painting and doing stuff I have to do. I didn't get much sleep, like 4-6 hours per day, so I need to take a break.

Enjoy!

[Image: C5wJD.jpg]

And a close-up on face details:

[Image: 9QCr6.jpg]
Here is my result :)

finaaal O:
the bloody king!

[Image: bloodyKing.jpg]
Lizard Wizard:
[Image: legendsoflizardslizardw.png]

[Image: Lloyd_Allan-Action_Figure-Gorilla_Guardian+2+SMALL.png]
[Image: Gorilla-Guardians.jpg]
[Image: tallian_bs4_small.jpg]

Tommy Tallian - Portfolio
Wink 
meh.. should've planned about this more... fun stuff nonetheless :D

karate lizard is awesome
Thought I'd design the toy of the future, rather than the toy of the 80s! =)

[Image: AlexTooth_CrystalCrusaders_FINAL.jpg]
'tis was my entry. had fun doing it. 'til next tym! :)

[Image: final2.png]
Smile 
[Image: gorilla_guardians_by_maddagone-d4np65b.jpg]

[Image: gorilla_guardians_blank_by_maddagone-d4np3xu.jpg]

[Image: concept_sketches_guardians_by_maddagone-d4np1hx.jpg][/php]
Prototype Guardian suit:

[Image: gorillaguardiansfinal.jpg]
wow, so many great entries here...I need to keep up!