sketchies
Hi mates i am new here! my goal is to get better at environments hope yall can give me some pointers on how i can achieve that! i am so terrible at it that nothing comes to mind when i try to create.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to CD, Friend! That's a rally solid start! Id suggest to work from life if possible, photo, analyze the old masters, figure how they solved problems. And work hard man! Keep posting, looking forward to see your stuff!

Hi ! welcome man , this might help you . Btw i really enjoy your brushwork hope to see you around here more often in the future . GL
I found that Shaddy safadi's tutorial series on youtube is a good way to build confidence in environments. use it for a while in studies and your work to get comfortable and when you have a better grip on how to do it then you can drop the method and paint normally

As suggested already, studying photos and master paintings is also good. Get outside and draw/paint from life if you can!

Good to have you here!
Great edge and brushwork in those studies, Looking forward to seeing more of that.
Do you happen to have more personal work ?