G. Bizarro Sketchy Sketches
Hey guyses, how are you all doing?
Im new to posting here altough i've been lurking for quite some time. I really want to get better and to a point where i feel comfortable doing environments and character (yeah i love both) reliably. I'd really like some pointers and critiques as i move along and post ( ill try to do post everyday).
You guys are the best and this community is the best and i look forward to be part of it.

Without further ado, here it is. This is all from this week except for the scarecrow speedpaint wich is from couple weeks ago. Hope you guys like it.

[Image: 60poses90hands%201_zps0uys3jib.jpg]
[Image: 60poses90hands%202_zpsjg7zqjck.jpg]
[Image: poses%203_zpsjghtsiap.jpg]
[Image: poses_zpsb4grnrp2.jpg]
[Image: loomis%20studies%201_zpstnrptmwa.jpg]
[Image: value%20study%20cinesquid_zpsln0o5aru.jpg]
[Image: value%20study_zpscy71jqh9.jpg]
[Image: smiling%20scarecrow_zpsjs5ahckb.jpg]
Welcome to the CD man! You've get to the right place to get better!

There is nothing to point so far really, as its unclear what you do. You showed only few gesture doodles and few photocopies. One speed-painting which doesn't look like you put too much time into. People don't comment on a threads like that too actively. We love to see personal stuff that people put time and effort in. In the artists world its like an honesty, when you show stuff you care about, other artist will care to give time and feedback to you as well.

Be careful with photocopies. As its opposite to studies. Think about the purpose of the study you're going to do tonight. Do you want to copy another photo and slam it to your sketchbook, or canalize and learn, get to the bones of the subject and expand your world knowledge?

Keep working man, work hard! Keep posting.