Hi there!!
Hi! I'm just a 21-year-old guy who wants to learn digital painting, and is taking this year to get serious about art. :) I heard about this forum and it sounded pretty awesome, so I just signed up.

What else is there to say- well, I'm a total beginner when it comes to digital painting. I'm working on my traditional drawing skills so I can dive into PS with confidence. I aim to develop a good work ethic and connect with other artists, which is why I joined this forum, ha ha. :P I've always wanted to paint spaceships.

I'm inspired by space exploration, conceptual art, SF/fantasy illustration, robots, animals, and graphic novels. I want to be able to render my own concepts. I also think Bobby Chiu is a real badass artist.

That's about it for now. Cya' around, hope to start making some friends here soon. :D Have a good day!
Hey man, (belated) welcome to the forums!

Don't forget to start up a sketchbook and start sharing your work! Also, if you haven't already, you might want to check out feng zhu on youtube, and take a look at toph gorham's drawings. Lot's of cool spaceships there

(03-20-2015, 10:31 AM)Patrick Gaumond Wrote: Hey man, (belated) welcome to the forums!

Don't forget to start up a sketchbook and start sharing your work! Also, if you haven't already, you might want to check out feng zhu on youtube, and take a look at toph gorham's drawings. Lot's of cool spaceships there

Thanks for the welcome, Patrick! I really appreciate it. I have indeed seen Feng Zhu- he is one of my major inspirations. Hadn't heard of Top Gorham, though. He's got some awesome stuff. Thanks for the heads-up! Never enough spaceships, man, never enough...

I'll start a sketchbook here soon! The whole point of being on here is sharing my work so all you awesome people can crit and offer advice. :DDD

Now I need to get to bed so I an get back to work drawing tomorrow. :)