hi hi
hi everyone, i'm gina. i'm still in high school but i'm working super hard to improve. my dream is to draw comics. i usually don't do online stuff because i get nervous about posting my work, but i thought it'd be helpful to join a community since i don't have many artist friends. i do a lot of line work but i'm trying to work on painting and backgrounds. i look forward to meeting people and leveling up my art skills!
HI Gina, I also am aspiring to do comics and graphic novels, would love to get along side you sometime and do some drawings :)

Love one Another
(03-30-2015, 11:23 AM)Benjisee Wrote: HI Gina, I also am aspiring to do comics and graphic novels, would love to get along side you sometime and do some drawings :)

that would be awesome!
(03-30-2015, 11:37 AM)mercymercy Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 11:23 AM)Benjisee Wrote: HI Gina, I also am aspiring to do comics and graphic novels, would love to get along side you sometime and do some drawings :)

that would be awesome!

Cool man , Iv'e added you to my buddy list. Still trying to figure this sight out! looking foward to seeing some of your work, defo would advise opening up a sketchbook on here, its really cool.

Love one Another