Hi Daggers!
My name is Sarah and I'm a 17 year old aspiring artist. Right now I'm mostly focusing on fundamentals and drawing traditionally with the occasional digital painting here and there. I've always loved concept art, ever since I had seen the concept art of Lord of the Rings (Alan Lee and John Howe especially). Fantasy and Sci-Fi films /series are the things that I love the most. Beautiful art is what I live for. And that is what I want to put on the table at the end of the day.

links:
Deviantart: www.sarahvanlee.deviantart.com

[Image: ____horse44fhf4h-005_zpswya2ow0j.jpg]
hey SarahvanLee,

welcome to the CD forums. I took the time to check out your work and I must admit it's quite impressive for someone your age. If you keep on working and trying to understand you'll become very good in no time. This forum as you will notice, if you take the time to roam around is very friendly and welcoming. I suggest you take some time to check out the sketchbook section as well as other useful threads and posts. You've made the first step, I wish you patience and good luck :)

Keep up the good work :D

(04-20-2015, 11:05 PM)Tsirides Wrote: hey SarahvanLee,

welcome to the CD forums. I took the time to check out your work and I must admit it's quite impressive for someone your age. If you keep on working and trying to understand you'll become very good in no time. This forum as you will notice, if you take the time to roam around is very friendly and welcoming. I suggest you take some time to check out the sketchbook section as well as other useful threads and posts. You've made the first step, I wish you patience and good luck :)

Keep up the good work :D

Hi, Tsirides! :P
I really appreciate it that you have taken the time to check out my work! I'm very excited to join this community! Especially because everyone on this forum is serious about what they are doing unlike other sites. I also checked out your art and it's really awesome! The star wars concept looks cool and the effect on the lightsaber is amazing!