Puttin it out there
Hey guys, just joined up. My name is Zach, I currently reside in Chicago and I'm stoked about being part of a community like this. I always feel like its an uphill battle to stay confident and motivated about your own work, and I've never had the opportunity to be accountable for staying disciplined and continually pushing the quality of my work amongst a group of peers like this before. So I just want to give a preemptive thanks to y'all out there for making this possible.

I just recently decided to go full-on aggro art and have been busy the past month or two dusting off the brushes, peeling away the bad habits and nail down some good ones. I plan on (at least) sketching everyday and posting whatever it might be here, and at my new tumblr, zatchkunapp.tumblr.com

Any finished work I have will most likely end up at my website, spoonartdesign.com.

To make it official, here is a sketch from this morning studying reflective surfaces.

Also now I know to make the file sizes a little smaller before posting
Hey buddy! Welcome to CD! Glad to have you here :)
I would suggest that you make a Sketchbook Thread of your own so people would have access to your
new drawings easier.

Also, that sketch of yours is a good start *thumbs up* hopefully I'll be able to see more of your progress.
Keep it up!