Seeking for a Serious Art Buddy
Hi guys! ^^

I'm looking for a (really) serious and dedicated art buddy to team up with on weekdays, basically Mon-Friday, 5-8 hours a day, from 9am on or earlier (GMT+1). More precisely, a mid or mid-high level skilled, friendly person, who'd be able to work around the same schedule. :D

I've had study groups before and even though it was nice and friendly, people were rarely as dedicated and present as they said they'd be. >.<

That's why I'm really looking for someone reliable. I'm ready to wake up early and kick my own butt!
So if you're interested in studying, having weekly hangouts, helping each other out and getting awesome you're at the right spot!

Feel free to PM me or just answer here. ;)

You can find my blog and portfolio here:
Blog
Portfolio

See you soon!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hi I got a lot of free time on my hands and wouldn't mind having a study partner(s). I'm trying to teach myself illustration and concept design. Here's the level I'm at https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B7i4e...pOQkk/edit
I'm new to forums, study partners, and study groups, but any form of comradery sounds good. I don't use digital as much as traditional tools so I don't plan on livestreaming. But I'll give feedback. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time
Hi, I am Anthony and I'v got quite a bit of time on my hands as well. I mostly work traditionally and I've been working to construct a book cover illustration portfolio. You can find some of my work here: www.moravianart.com. I have not worked with google hangout yet, but I am willing to give it a shot. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

(05-29-2015, 12:05 AM)antmora Wrote: Hi, I am Anthony and I'v got quite a bit of time on my hands as well. I mostly work traditionally and I've been working to construct a book cover illustration portfolio. You can find some of my work here: www.moravianart.com. I have not worked with google hangout yet, but I am willing to give it a shot. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

I'll send you a pm
(05-29-2015, 06:30 AM)Escapist Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 12:05 AM)antmora Wrote: Hi, I am Anthony and I'v got quite a bit of time on my hands as well. I mostly work traditionally and I've been working to construct a book cover illustration portfolio. You can find some of my work here: www.moravianart.com. I have not worked with google hangout yet, but I am willing to give it a shot. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

I'll send you a pm

I'm free 24 X 7, till September 2015
Weekdays and weekends both 

Can I join in with you guys?

I don't have any art buddies who study alongside with me and always wanted to partner up

I'm on IST (Indian Standard Time)
So I can stay awake at nights and change my routine accordingly
I work traditionally as well

I'm in !
I want to learn with you guys,
took 2 class at CGMA but i need more sketch a day.
Hey, I'm available 24/7 and my time zone is GMT +2 so we are a bit the same.
I can change my time, just let me know, and I'm available like this till next mid-september.
I'm fairly okay with pencil and lines, but I'm still learning painting.
some of my stuff https://instagram.com/yahia.d/ just look at the most recent things.