Algitru's Sketchbook
Hey man welcome back! Yup just get into a new routine :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Yeah, trying to create some schedule for my practice.
Today's quick color studies of Jamie Jones works.

Did little facial expresion study. Have to study this topic more.

Attached Files Image(s)

Daily color studies of movie stills

And some more furnitures for commision

Having really shitty holidays job for this month (i promised to do) so there is not enough time to study... 8 hours wasted everyday. Hope next month will be more productive.
another one..

No time for color studies today... have to do more tomorrow.
Finished drawing art test , just sent it, hope they will like it. Will Have chance to illustrate Italian  designer's ideas. He is involved  in redesigning furnitures for Polish company.

Quick sketch

aaaand overpainted

Hey Algitru, found your SB off of your CC5 post! :-) I really like what I see here. Lots of good study, and I like your paintings and quick sketches like the ones above. You blend SF with natural environments and more rural human architecture in a rather interesting way, and evoke quite an interesting mood. I rather like a blending of the more SF/alien with natural environments.

Keep up the good work man!

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
Thanks ! :D

Material study

Im having hard time finishing this work. Would lke to hear your C&C and ideas how to improve this piece .

Back into fundamentals. Learning perspective drawing from Scott Robertson book

Portrait Study of Olivia Ong. Really enjoy her songs :D

Hey, nice to have you back walking the art road!
Opened your SB just because of the avatar tbh :)
So, yep, 100 push-ups, I mean art studies a day, and as long as we keep drawing we'll be ok!

As for the knight in armor, you might darken the belly a bit or add some cloth folds, because right now what my eye is driven to is the belly with that belt. And I doubt you wanted it to be the main focal point. I would suggest adding some more cold moon rim light from behind to make the helmet pop more if you want it to be a FP. Love the colors and the viewing angle, and great that you applied your metal study!

Hey! :D Yeah, 100 art studies a day, i hope i wont lose my hair, want to keep those as long as possible :).

Thanks for usefull advices, it helps a lot :)

I did this metal study just becouse i was stuck on painting helmet on this knight. Figured out it is better to start personal work and then study everything what you need to finish painting, than just studying random stuff.
small update :) [Image: aleksander-kumor-1313.jpg?1490035716]

[Image: aleksander-kumor-2017-03-10-shave.jpg?1490035871]

[Image: aleksander-kumor-2017-01-10-portrait-stu...1484075712]

[Image: aleksander-kumor-2017-01-07232323232323.jpg?1484014702]

[Image: aleksander-kumor-templar.jpg?1482175498]
First try marvelous designer

Painting depicting my grandpa and young aunt WIP...really early WIP... lot of work ahead...

[Image: 37ecf1964928682e1281f9c5174b2e23.png]
Really like that knight! Great Job!

Thanks Alex ! ;) 

Update
Work in progress

some sketches
[Image: lHp77cZ.jpg]
[Image: AhIIw1E.jpg]
[Image: rveHzq2.jpg]
Those last deisgns rock! Cant say anything else with value right now.