Heyoo~
Hi,my name is Alex~ ( Turi)  Rolling eyes, funny thought
I'm from Romania...aaaaand i'm 16.
I heard about this forum...from my cousin (MaRy991) and i think it's kinda interesting.

Well...i'm a total beginner in art and stuff~ buuut i wanna learn to draw...
I'll be in your care.
Aaaaand this is what i called a fail xD 
Please don't judge me xD  Sad

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Alex! Welcome to the Daggers!

Oooooooooh, so very young and awesome that you're deciding to pursue art at such a young age (go for it, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain if you put in the work and learn to draw ^_^)

Nawwwwwwwwwww, it's that cat sticker! Adorable, yo.

Now I wanna see a sketchbook loaded with stuff haha :D 3 2 1 go!

Hope to see you 'round the community! o/

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(07-11-2015, 02:27 PM)smrr Wrote: Hey Alex! Welcome to the Daggers!

Oooooooooh, so very young and awesome that you're deciding to pursue art at such a young age (go for it, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain if you put in the work and learn to draw ^_^)

Nawwwwwwwwwww, it's that cat sticker! Adorable, yo.

Now I wanna see a sketchbook loaded with stuff haha :D 3 2 1 go!

Hope to see you 'round the community! o/

Yeeeeee...buuuut i'm not good enough to continue...isn't right ? I mean....i was watching at others drawings aaaaaand i realized ...man xD those are really gooooood and my drawing...are eh..buuut i'll do my best,i promise  i just need ...tutorials eh? Have a good day and be loved~  In love 485c3a61 

Attached Files Image(s)

Hahahahaha "not good enough to continue..." -- well if you have an attitude like that o:<

You've gotta believe in yourself! You're only 16 man! If you really and truly want to become the best artist you can be, you're in the absolute *best* position to be in! Do you know how many adults end up quitting their career work and end up pursuing art? So many I've lost count. What I'm trying to say is, I'm almost certain a vast majority of us wish we buckled down and worked hard while we were your age!
But the truth is, not a lot of us realised that we could pursue art as a career when we were 16... or didn't have the balls or were too lazy, etc etc more excuses etc.
Look at Miles Johnson:
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...etchbook-D
He practically started around your age and got to where he wanted to be by the time he was like 19? or 20? I've forgotten... but the point is, you have what it takes! Believe in yourself! If you work hard now, you'll be so grateful in the future!"

But only do so if art is truly your passion ^_^

Just want the best for ya and to save you time in the future haha.

Welcome again to Crimson Daggers <:

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(07-12-2015, 05:08 PM)smrr Wrote: Hahahahaha "not good enough to continue..." -- well if you have an attitude like that o:<

You've gotta believe in yourself! You're only 16 man! If you really and truly want to become the best artist you can be, you're in the absolute *best* position to be in! Do you know how many adults end up quitting their career work and end up pursuing art? So many I've lost count. What I'm trying to say is, I'm almost certain a vast majority of us wish we buckled down and worked hard while we were your age!
But the truth is, not a lot of us realised that we could pursue art as a career when we were 16... or didn't have the balls or were too lazy, etc etc more excuses etc.
Look at Miles Johnson:
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthr...etchbook-D
He practically started around your age and got to where he wanted to be by the time he was like 19? or 20? I've forgotten... but the point is, you have what it takes! Believe in yourself! If you work hard now, you'll be so grateful in the future!"

But only do so if art is truly your passion ^_^

Just want the best for ya and to save you time in the future haha.

Welcome again to Crimson Daggers <:

Heheeee Blushing Omgg this motivation :3 Thxxxxx  In love