Tristan's Deathline
I figured I'd setup a Deathline 

So for those not familiar with me, shame on you. The rest of you should know that my name is Tristan and this September I will be starting my education at The Florence Academy of Art. I am taking on their full drawing and painting program and I'll be there for three years. 

I'm 19, on the younger side of spectrum when it comes to the students there but I'll be taking my education at the atelier very seriously and after these three years I am planning on getting my career off the ground. I'm not entirely sure where I'll end up. Maybe illustration, maybe concept art. Maybe I'll fall in love with traditional painting and want to be a fine artist. Either way I strongly believe that a traditional foundation is the best choice for the kind of artist I want to be. 

So the reason I'm setting up a Deathline is to keep track on what I'm doing and how I'm progressing through the program. I'll also use it as a place to keep track of my goals, how I'll achieve them and so on. 

So I'll start studying in two months and I'm in the process of preparing for it. Here are my current goals to get done before that time. 

- Secure a place to live. I have a lead and on Wednesday I'm checking out the place. 

- Move! A time consuming thing but necessary. 

- Re-read The Practice of Oil Painting and Drawing by Solomon J. Solomon

- Re-read The Practice and Science of Drawing by Harold Speed. 

- Re-read Alla Prima by Richard Schmid 

- Re-read The Human Figure by John H. Vanderpoel

- Secure my knowledge of anatomy. I've memorised the anatomy of the torso, head, neck and upper arms. I need to work on the forearms and legs. 

So I think I can get that done while still keeping up a reasonable study schedule and securing a place to live. 

Anyway, wish me luck! I'll keep this updated on what's going on.

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Oh interesting. Look forward to see how this progress. Although in how many months or year you want to accomplish the mentioned goals for example the rereading ones?
"So I'll start studying in two months and I'm in the process of preparing for it. Here are my current goals to get done before that time." "before that time" meaning, before those two months are over :)

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
Ah thought so, wasn't exactly sure if it was either the 2 months or 3 years, glad you made some clarification on that. Alright all the best, and have fun.