Personality Test
Hey guys just stumbled upon this personality test site.
i took it just for the hell of it , answered it as true as i can. 
then i get to read my result, heres what it says about me:

INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)
Being a part of the Diplomat (NF) personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

reading it further i find it pretty accurate, its pretty interesting to read something that tells so much about you.

i would like to see your results here , after seeing your own results would you say it was accurate? 
cant wait to see each others personality type, i think this could be a way for us to get to know each other in a way.

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test oops stupid ol me.

You didn't post the site link, mate.
Lol sorry bout that

My result:

ISFP Personality (“The Adventurer”)

ISFP personality types are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they're out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it's that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they've expressed more than once the phrase "Don't box me in!"

True artist, eh? Very flattering, but highly doubtful. I honestly don't know how I got this result - I'm fairly boring and generally don't "upset any traditional expectations"...

MEDIATOR (INFP-T) ..... The kind of character that will never be the main or second main character. I'm doomed.

Focus.
Whelp, that was.. umm.. interesting.

INFP Personality (“The Mediator”)

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

This is the Myers Briggs test, used everywhere, especially in corporate world. I am usually an INFJ (the rarest type) sometimes swinging to INFP

"INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.
The Counselor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings."

This is a psychological test that is very popular but has been criticised by some acadmeics as not standing up to scrutiny and generally isn't liked by most psychologists.

People love thinking about themselves and being boxed up into set identities that defines them, (look at horoscopes, or careers for example), but none of these tests can ever tell you who you are.

The Big Five test apparently is a better all round personality test, as far as these things go anyway.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
indeed i feel a little skeptical at first but i got surprise that it hit some of my personality traits, reading about the result you got its weirdly the same as the INFPs.

yep it shouldn't been taken at heart whats in here , like horoscopes ( god how i hate those).
i thought this one was better. at least you got to take a test and people who answered the same things would get to the same result provided if they answered the test truthfully.

i posted it here just so i could see others results , I wanna know if this thing rings true to everyone.

The Big Five test hmmm you got a link for that?

Yep no worries Kurt, I'm pretty sure MBTi is MUCH better than a horoscope. :)

Link to wiki on big five test https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_p...ity_traits

Some free test sites. Note I haven't used any of these so do your own due diligence before filling out forms and submitting please. :)

http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
https://sapa-project.org/

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-A):
"With vision and determination, nothing is impossible"
HAHAHAHA
[Image: Damn-It-Shia.jpg]

I always knew, Lord Shia had my back lmao

"ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

I dunno about a "natural born leader", (or being similar to a politician haha) but they got my feels about finding joy in helping others improve on themselves spot on.
Bascially. I like to get people PUMPED.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Like any "test", of course there will be some inaccuracies. But what can you do? It seems a lot better than other tests I've taken:
"You're results are... happy person!"

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
INTP PERSONALITY (“THE LOGICIAN”)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~Albert Einstein

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

All your base are belong to me.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Everytime i make this test i'm always an INFJ
In most of the MBTI tests I get INFP.
I always get INTJ! And it seems to be true..more or less.
As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.
INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill...

Any other INTJs here?...

“The Mediator” (INFP-T)
looks like the INFP is common in here
I prefer Socionics for a more in-depth view on the dynamics within the psychological profile-- But, anyway you slice it, I'm an ENTP. Grin

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Man, I love this thread. Much bump, I wanna see more Dagz take this test - even if the test is iffy on accuracy

sketchbook | pg 52

INFJ PERSONALITY (“THE ADVOCATE”)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

:')

I always get INTJ hehe; I hate how pretentious the description of it is too lol

"It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy."

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Aaaah, we're all so different, yet so alike!
It'd be so sweet to meet up irl I swear

My really good friend outside of art is an INTJ to a T and we get along famously

The variety is just, ah <3

sketchbook | pg 52