Hello folks !
Hello everyone !

So i am Jofarmer and after a formation in graphic design i decided to join the road to be a digital illustrator. I was always seek for that kind of career but you know, well, it's a long story. But now i feel myself ready to take this way in my life and work hard to reach this goal.
The artists which inspire me are Brad Rigney, Yoshitaka Amano, Aleksi Briclot, Dave Rapoza, Wei Wang and so much more.

Well, i think i am done with my introduction. I will back to work and post it really soon i hope.

Nice to meet you folks !

PS : Sorry if my english looks bad, i will work on that to  Wisecracker
Hi Jofarmer,

I know for sure Dave Rapoza is floating around here somewhere, so you'll definitely have ample opportunity to get in touch if there's anything you really want answered. Go ahead and make a sketchbook thread and show us your work!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Welcome Jo, get stuck in and as rottenpocket said start a sketchbook. Also look at the more active threads here, which are the world building thread, the crimson cadavers anatomy study thread, abandoned hangout for general crits and studies.

I haven seen any activity from Dave on CD for about 2 years but there are many other awesome people and artists who are active on here that you can learn from.
Welcome again.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta