BSGM's Sketchbook
I am also known as DHTSciFiMaster on DeviantArt.

Paintings

[Image: libelle_the_jungle_dragonfly_girl_by_dht...4rvs0t.jpg]

An OC named Libelle, she is a dragonfly anthro. In this one, she is hunting something in a jungle.

[Image: biking_blue_girl_by_dhtscifimaster-d4qgkt2.jpg]

My OC Niyax who is from an alien species called the Maldorians, takes a bike ride. She is epitomizing springtime with her vintage looks contrasting the background.

[Image: flying_snail_by_dhtscifimaster-d4qzoag.jpg]

I got this from some commercial I can't remember it's name. You can see it in a GIF on my DA page. It's a jet powered snail flown by two of my OC's and Bart Simpson

[Image: niyax_painting_by_dhtscifimaster-d4ng28x.jpg]

Niyax again painted on canvas in acrylics

[Image: network_transport_vehicle_by_dhtscifimaster-d4ljz3g.jpg]

This vehicle comes from a sci-fi novel I have nearly finished. I am on chapter 9 now. It's a NTV(Network Transport Vehicle). It is a multipurpose vehicles used for transport, military and air support. In this one they seem to be transporting the cartoon characters somewhere.

[Image: november_2019_by_dhtscifimaster-d4m6jju.jpg]

November, 2019...No need to introduce this one. My take on the decayed, overcrowded and yet appealing dystopic future of Los Angeles. Although decrepit, it still maintains a neon lit appeal that attracts off-worlders, replicants and foreigners

I would appreciate some input including how I could improve my paintings.
I also draw comics...This one is from 2010...before I improved my technique.

[Image: relaxing_on_the_lake_by_dhtscifimaster-d3g7sy3.jpg]

Ahhh a relaxing day on a lake, just watch out for the crocs and piranhas. Featuring my OC characters, Kyle the yellow kid, Niyax the blue alien girl from my painting and Vanessa the black woman.

[Image: lake_road_mishap_by_dhtscifimaster-d3g7tey.jpg]

Imagine you are in a wet jubilee driving down a road when !!SNAP!! your brakes go out and you are going downhill fast.

[Image: out_of_control_by_dhtscifimaster-d3g7too.jpg]

Wow, Kyle and Niyax are both bad navigators. They wreck the car worse with their instructions. Then !!Crash!! they go over.

[Image: splash_by_dhtscifimaster-d3g7u5w.jpg]

AAAAAHHH!!!! >SPLASH!!< Now Kyle, Niyax, Vanessa and their car are swimming. Bringing a thrilling conclusion to a day on a lake.

There are more comics if you want.

[Image: another_eye_by_dhtscifimaster-d4s9wr1.jpg]

Eye Study

[Image: nexa_redesign__by_dhtscifimaster-d4s9x0p.jpg]

Nexa redesign