Sketchboooook!
little painting ive been working on. I always feel like I struggle when painting from imagination  Doh

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have some time off for the summer so I will probably upload more frequently  Thumbs_up

A few paintings, some from reference others from imagination. tried to limit myself to a hour on each painting. I didn't want to spend too long rendering out one piece.

a painting ive been working on, Ive been looking at alot of AJ's work recently as you can probably tell. Stupid but man... im going to do some anatomy studies tomorrow, I dont know why but looking back on it I made the forearm super short. Thinking

Damn dude, you're like 100% good.
(05-09-2016, 09:12 AM)NatureboyRocket Wrote: Damn dude, you're like 100% good.

Haha, thanks man!

another painting... man... im not happy with this one. Meh oh well on to the next. Also some arm studies trying to draw the anatomy from memory.

Made some revisions on this one changed the arm and made the proportions more correct

I'm working on a fan art of one of my favourite Dota 2 heroes. I don't really play Dota any more. but Shadow Demon was one of my favourite heroes.

my final efforts for today, will start painting this again tomorrow. Any crits are welcome in this. Could do with some advise on it. Thumbs_up

hey everyone! hows it going? here is a little progress shot of the painting im working on. I think I will push the shadows in the face alot more and also focus on designing the neck brace. But if you have any crits please feel free to post them. 

a progress update of this painting, I felt like adding colour to this. so I did a few iterations. I'm not sure which looks better, I think I prefer the red. I will probably tone down the saturation though.

I thought the composition in the previous post could have been better so I done some thumbnails

Such delicate linework! Your lines flow so well, I love it. Keep it up!

(05-13-2016, 02:48 AM)miracoly Wrote: Such delicate linework! Your lines flow so well, I love it. Keep it up!

Thanks so much miracoly, really appreciate you viewing my sketchbook. Thumbs_up and I will keep it up!  X-smile

Ive been working on the Shadow demon piece on and off throughout the day, I have also been studying values, I have been looking at AJ alot, so I thought I could study some of his work and how he tackles values. Also been doing alot of traditional stuff recently because my computer is acting up  Shock But ive been working on design and what makes an interesting design. I will upload the traditional pages when I get a scanner.

Working on design today. Sorry about the upside down drawings. Nervous smile, ahehe

Hi, thanks for visiting my sketchbook, I can see now you are very good at anatomy your studies are just brilliant, also I can see improvement in other sketches you did. :)

Your paintings and drawings look amazing!

I like your style and beautiful rendering
(05-18-2016, 03:53 AM)Lussios Wrote: Hi, thanks for visiting my sketchbook, I can see now you are very good  at anatomy your studies are just brilliant, also I can see improvement in other sketches you did. :)

Thanks for stopping by Lussios! I really appreciate the encoragement. Hope the crit helped on your sketchbook thread. I will be stopping by every now and then to see your progress!  Thumbs_up

(05-18-2016, 04:41 AM)DarlingDove Wrote: Your paintings and drawings look amazing!

I like your style and beautiful rendering

Hey DarlingDove!  Party Thanks so much for the kind words. Im glad you think my rendering is good. Ive been quite doubtful about it. But I appriciate you stopping by my sketchbook. Thumbs_up

(05-18-2016, 05:54 AM)Sketchosoph Wrote: I love this sketchbook man. What a crazy imagination! Your mind is flowing through your arm, into your hand, then directly into your pencil. Love it - and I admire your renderings. Keep pushing!

Thanks so much Sketchosoph! hahaha Laugh I'm glad you like my renderings. I will! and thanks for looking at my sketchbook!  Thumbs_up