Hello everyone
Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I am looking to get better at digital illustration. I don't have a strong art foundation (although I can draw pretty well). 
I recently discovered digital illustration and have fallen in love with it. I am 26 years old and would like to make it a career in the future. I know it's going to be a long journey but I'm glad to see there are so many of you that are looking to get better just like me. As a beginner, I welcome any tips that you guys have about getting started with all this art stuff. Cheers
Hi, welcome :D
Start up a sketchbook, you are sure to get lots of helpful advice!

(08-29-2015, 01:49 PM)Punk-A-Cat Wrote: Hi, welcome :D
Start up a sketchbook, you are sure to get lots of helpful advice!

Thanks for your reply, I'll post some of my recent sketches soon!
Heyya Path!

Same here, I started up illustration after I left college and couldn't find a job. Ironically enough, I've made more money with my interest in art than I've ever made with my marketing degree (still a great degree to have, though!). I'm 27 going on 28 right now and yes, it's tough, but we're going to get through this and move on and have the kickass careers we've always wanted.

I ask you, good sir, are you ready to be the 1% of the top badasses out there? Because I'm ready to be the top 1% of badasses out there. And I like how that shirt looks. Yes, the one you're wearing right now. Because I can see through your window. That's how fucking awesome I am :D

WAR FACE. Catch you later man, and welcome :D