9/2 ~ 11/1 Daily study in Hangout
I want to do a digital study of anything - goal is to show up every day - while in Hangout everyday. I don't have a set hour because I randomly need to run family errands on some days, and on others, online classes. But I'll post what I did that day here, everyday, from 9/2 (right now) to 11/1 - even if it's just an unsightly partial line drawing that deserves to be set on fire then pissed on. 

With this irregular "schedule" I can't really talk about participation, but here's the option for anyone who catches me slacking off and skipping a day of digital study to hold me accountable by either writing whatever you want to tell me in the comment section, telling to me to draw anything, or making me do stuff IRL off line (Note: nothing illegal or requiring me to break my vegetarianism or killing something alive ('cos it's related to a religion).) Also, if you tell me to draw furry raping zombies, I'm going to take a huge artistic license and make stick figures of a clam on top of a green gingerbread man. 

Well, here goes nothing... Day 1...

Focus.
(09-03-2015, 03:45 AM)meat Wrote: I want to do a digital study of anything - goal is to show up every day - while in Hangout everyday. I don't have a set hour because I randomly need to run family errands on some days, and on others, online classes. But I'll post what I did that day here, everyday, from 9/2 (right now) to 11/1 - even if it's just an unsightly partial line drawing that deserves to be set on fire then pissed on. 

With this irregular "schedule" I can't really talk about participation, but here's the option for anyone who catches me slacking off and skipping a day of digital study to hold me accountable by either writing whatever you want to tell me in the comment section, telling to me to draw anything, or making me do stuff IRL off line (Note: nothing illegal or requiring me to break my vegetarianism or killing something alive ('cos it's related to a religion).) Also, if you tell me to draw furry raping zombies, I'm going to take a huge artistic license and make stick figures of a clam on top of a green gingerbread man. 

Well, here goes nothing... Day 1...

...and Day 1: 

Focus.
So the journey begins, look forward to see how this unfolds. Is there an amount of hours you plan to do studies, or just gonna let it go on a roll.
(09-03-2015, 11:59 AM)Hermidraws Wrote: So the journey begins, look forward to see how this unfolds. Is there an amount of hours you plan to do studies, or just gonna let it go on a roll.

No amount of hours or even minutes. Goal is simply to clock in every day, and build that habit.

Focus.
That sounds like an even better idea, since you don't put a limit on yourself, and you consistently keep going with studies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, gonna implement that myself. :D!
Day 2... focused on getting the shape of the plates and how they fit together instead of surface material etc etc.

Focus.
Day 3.... and I already feel like I wanna run away.

Focus.
Crap I'm going to miss the midnight deadline 'cos I was out today!

Focus.
Day 5

Focus.
Wow, that flame is perfect! Keep going! You are crushing this :D

I think I'll have to miss one day because I'm still not finished with something due tomorrow.... *braces self for weird requests*

Focus.
Hoy hoy hoy hoy, don't slack off ~!
Day 6 : :X

Day 7 : 

Focus.
Day I forgot no time D:

Focus.
Day 9: Really not having a lot of time to do these while trying to finish work for mentorship

Focus.
Day 10: :x
Day 11: 

Focus.
Day 12: x
Day 13: x
Day 14: x
Day 15: Mentorhsip is kicking my ass, evidently. 

Focus.
Geez, last study was 6 days ago! I lost count.... 

Focus.