Hope to grow with you all!
Hello there!

I’m Henri. I’m 22 turning 23 soon. I’m aiming to become some form of professional illustrator though I’ve had no formal art training and I’m starting to feel I’m not progressing properly. I’ve been casually drawing since I was younger; I started keeping all of my drawings in sketchbooks in 2011, and only finally realized I want to do this for a living back in Dec 2014. Since then, I’ve been trying harder to improve my skills through books and videos and while I feel I’ve made some progress I know it’s not as good as it should be. I need to make better use of all the time I have and improve my study methods (and my work ethic XD).

I’ve never directly asked for help with my art so I’m looking to reach out to people more knowledgeable than me. There is so much more I should be doing to improve but it's hard keeping my sanity going at it alone. It’s pretty intimidating posting here since everyone has far better artwork but I’m really hoping I can group together with some others working towards similar goals.

Here’s my DeviantArt and my Sketchbook.

Hey, welcome!
Don't feel intimidated, everyone here is super nice and helpful! Looks like you've been working super hard, just keep up the good work :D

(09-07-2015, 03:50 PM)Punk-A-Cat Wrote: Hey, welcome!
Don't feel intimidated, everyone here is super nice and helpful! Looks like you've been working super hard, just keep up the good work :D

Thank you! I sure will!