Ahoy
Hello, I'm Jan (short for Janessa)! :) 

I'm a 24 year old Canadian who is currently a hobby artist.

I used to want to do art professionally, but then life happened, and I ended up being a cook in a restaurant lol. As such, my art took a serious dip in skill level, and I wish to improve my quality of work. I'd love to get to a point where I could sell my artwork, but feels like there's a long way to go before I reach that level. 

I also have a dream of creating a web comic, so that's my main motivator for improving my artwork. Currently waiting for a tablet I ordered to come in the mail since my old one finally decided to die :( 

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say, so hello everyone. Nice to meet you :D
(09-20-2015, 03:48 AM)dekujuki Wrote: Hello, I'm Jan (short for Janessa)! :) 

I'm a 24 year old Canadian who is currently a hobby artist.

I used to want to do art professionally, but then life happened, and I ended up being a cook in a restaurant lol. As such, my art took a serious dip in skill level, and I wish to improve my quality of work. I'd love to get to a point where I could sell my artwork, but feels like there's a long way to go before I reach that level. 

I also have a dream of creating a web comic, so that's my main motivator for improving my artwork. Currently waiting for a tablet I ordered to come in the mail since my old one finally decided to die :( 

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say, so hello everyone. Nice to meet you :D
Sup Jan I just joined like seconds ago. That's cool that one of your goals is to make a webcomic. That is one of mine as well. You should tell me some of your ideas I like to hear a good plot.