30 Days On the Horizon (Death)Line.
Following up from my previous Deathline about hands/arms-- It was such a success that I think I will continue doing these projects/deathlines in order to give myself a challenge to complete.

When I started doing the arms n' hands, I began to realize just how important perspective is in order to understand everything.  Especially 3-dimensional form and depth. 

Therefore, with Amit's mentorship coming up this week, and having signed up for New Master's Academy for the month, I'm going to set some goals to complete by October 21st.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A) 30: 1-2 point perspective drawings/paintings from reference/study

B) 30: 1-2 point perspective drawings/paintings from memory/imagination

C) 14: 3 point perspective drawings/paintings from reference/study

D) 14: 3 point perspective drawings/paintings from memory/imagination

Total: 88
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thumbnail sketches count (But, no being sloppy!) , and perspective exercises where I'm taking an existing photo/picture and applying perspective to it also counts!

Let's see what I can do!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Shit... that's gonna be hard as fuck... haha, GOGOGOGO!

Shocked 
Ahhh so many perspective drawings! :O It's gonna be hard. I think you don't need to do so many, you can do instead some mirrorings, elipses in perspective mixed with your stuff! Looking forward!

Wootwoot.  Progress from Environment mentorship.  And it seems like I once again made a goal way too easy for me-- But, how was I to know?  Grin  I actually thought that making so much would be a challenge.

I think it still will be, but it's good to put up goals so that I stay focused, even if it seems initially easy.  From what I remember of the last challenge, I got lazy halfway through.

Still, if I complete this week's assignment, that means that my imagination studies are already done.  I think that I won't count the Notan sketches.  Or I'll count them, but not as 100.  I don't know yet. They don't really seem like environments, necessarily-- It's just an exercise? I don't know. Doesn't matter, I guess. It's my own goal, so I guess it's up to me, lol. But, I don't want to feel like I'm cheating. Grin

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchblag

Here's the completed assignment!  Pretty nifty, eh?

So I'm 10/88 out of reference

and 104ish/88 out of imagination.  Technically.  But, I'm not sure if I'm really counting the Notan sketches... 

I think I'll at least partially count them.  We'll say 26/88. Grin

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchblag