Horror/Macabre Drawing Group
Rainbow 
I'm looking to start a group dedicated to horror and macabre drawings. Anyone of any skill level is welcome to join and post whatever kind of horror drawings they want. This could include character designs, comics, etc... anything related to the horror genre! Anyone who wants to join can leave a reply and, if you want, maybe tell a little bit about what you draw, what you want to see in the group. I look forward to meeting you!
This looks majestic.
Sure, I'll join. I only stick to threads though. I've never really made anything horror/macabre related, but to be honest, I haven't delved deeply into imaginative works as much as I have done studying and applied studies.

I do love horror/macabre and those themes, though. Always have, since I was a wee tot. Grin

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Are you still looking for people for this group? Most of my skill is working digitally but I like mixed media stuff as well. Most of my work is dark, horror/ macabre or at the very least edgy. I do anything from comics, pencil sketches to full blown illustrations. I would like to hone my skills more and do some stuff with a group for inspiration and maybe some collaborative projects? Time zone is GMT+1.
The group is full or i can get in?
(12-04-2015, 09:22 PM)Srjalapeño Wrote: The group is full or i can get in?

There's no response, so I'M TAKING OVER. lol

Just start posting stuff here.  Grin

I will too pretty soon.  (Studies Inspired by Ash Vs. Evil Dead :D)

Sketchblag

True to my words: Study from Ash vs. Evil Dead!

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchblag