ClaretCrab's sketchbook
hey guys. well... let's try to become better )
actually i'm lazy ass fucking hell, but I need to extremely increase my skills as soon as it possible. so will try to post everyday at least one practice. feel free to critique. that will really help )
oh, and sorry for my weak English. hope u'll understand me )

At this week I'll try to make at least one practice of metal armor.
Today's two of them:

Always been very fond of your work. Keep growing :]

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Thank you, Zesiul )

Here is first from today:

and one more for today

Good armor studies!

thanks.
here is last from armor set. not finished, but it's too late in here to finish... so i'll call it done )

will start drapery set from tomorrow.
thank you. nope, don't have any links. just had a bunch of refs on my pc... Sam Carr shared them on his stream, i believe.
new week. new theme. drapery.
first one:

i think you are the same guy i commented on facebook, but i just wanted to say i think your studies are great. your understanding of value is very good in my opinion and i think you are ready to start throwing some color in the studies like the last one. also, be sure to apply them! i don't see much personal work but you may post it elsewhere, if this is the case i apologize. keep up the good work!

yeah, its me on the facebook ) thank you )
first from the new week. week of animals )

Hey great to see you on here! love your studies, hope to see some personal stuff soon :)

thank you )
and the last for this week. bunny

Some top notch studies in here!
hah, thank you )
here's the first one in this week:

Love your painting style with that mixture of hard and softness. What program do you use and do you have a blog or deviant art etc?