This should be SMASHIN'. Hey!
Hi guys.

I've lurked the Daggers for so long now, probably since I first came across Dave several years ago. I remember stumbling upon his art in ImagineFX magazine, thinking "Holy SHIT this is good".
I'd then regularly check Crimson Daggers on and off in chats and on CA forums, but it hasn't been until recently that I thought "Dude, it's TIME."

My name's Craig. I'm a 3D environment artist graduate (as of last year) as well as a mad 2D art lover. Career-wise I'm constantly building my skills up to get work as an environment artist for games (modelling, sculpting, texturing, level design). BUT, I friggen love 2D art as well, be it concept design or illustration. And hope to keep that as a big part of my skills list on my portfolio.

I'm deadly keen to be a part of this community now, instead of just a stream watcher of Dave and Dan's. And it's the last few months I've started to feel that I can do this with you guys.

It's disappointing that after the lead-up to Bloodsports 8 where I was thinking 'This is the one that'll begin my Dagger journey", only to have it postponed. BUT. There's always other art to do, past challenges and time to get acquainted to you guys.

While I don't have much to show off on my blog at the moment, I'm currently working on the POLYCOUNT Darksiders Challenge, so I hope to post some of that in here and get some critters from you guys soon.

http://cray-goats.tumblr.com/

welcome