Paginas y MAS!
Great studies with your latest pieces, very nicely defined forms overall. Your value shading is very strong as well, keep that up!

Hey hey hey! Pages from Summer. This is about 10% from a pad that was mainly writing. A lot of time spent on newsprint/general practice. These are from life sessions, museums visits, and the usual life doodles. Enjoy!

Attached Files Image(s)

Figure session from September I believe.

Attached Files Image(s)

Last set for this sketchbook! Figure drawings of a favorite model of mine :)

Attached Files Image(s)

These last drawings look great!

You've really mastered figure drawing, excellent studies. Love all the gestures and values!

Happy New Year Crimson Daggers! Back to post some sketchbook selections from a pad I finished over the weekend. Mainly lots of live figure sessions as I made them a regular thing the last two months. Really want to keep the momentum going. Enjoy!

Attached Files Image(s)

Really great figure drawings there. What were the times on these?

Really great and very inspiring anatomy studies. The hands and life drawings, especially of women look awesome, you really have a great sense of form as your drawings are far from flat! Keep up the great work!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun
(01-18-2024, 04:10 PM)ThereIsNoJustice Wrote: Really great figure drawings there. What were the times on these?

Hey, thanks! The top and bottom were half-hour. The middle one was 90-mins. But most of 'finish'(rendering) was done outside the session.

(01-18-2024, 11:34 PM)Lege1 Wrote: Really great and very inspiring anatomy studies. The hands and life drawings, especially of women look awesome, you really have a great sense of form as your drawings are far from flat! Keep up the great work!

Wow thanks Lege1. Yeah, always aiming for solid form! Never flat!!!!

Good afternoon. Just dropping by to show a page general life drawing when I'm out and about and from a figure session.

Attached Files Image(s)

Legs, legs, legs! Steve Huston mentions on focusing on parts of the body rather than the whole if you want to level up. Reminded myself of that when I encountered these reclining poses and just did leg studies instead. Something I'll aim to be consistent in this year.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good afternoon! Just posting my last drawings from this recent sketchbook. Just some long-pose figures (90-mins) and a torso/legs study from a half-hour pose. Lots currently happening, so figure sessions may take a backseat for the time being. Until next time!

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome update, loving your linework and use of light is very well done!

Lovely figure drawing. I like that you're mixing in all kinds of body types http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/attachme...%20121.jpg