The deathline with the smiley face
Smile 
I was afraid to post this, because it´s a huge commitment , but not anymore , these are my goals:

1.-Have a complete set of finished illustrations to use them as a portfolio at the end of my year challenge, and don´t stop making images since that day

2.-Study the fundamentals, i wasn´t studying them becuase " I was already right" thinking

3.-Start drawing enviroments ,I´ve never donde that before , just a few attempts

4.-Learn English.....FULL , I'm gonna be practicing it in the chat, so if i say something stupid let me know please :)

5.-Learn French...sounds sexy :)

6.-Try to be more social

7.-Read, at least 1 hour before sleep

8.-Excersice

9.-End what I start

So, I quit my job exactly 12 days ago, my life has been full of bad desitions, hope have made a good one this time, Im really happy! but scared at the same time, I think is part of the process.

This time my family including my girlfriend and trying to not land in a job like the one i used to have are my motivations.

Un Saludo :)

Checked your blog and man thats some pretty amazing work, youre definetly on the right track, a really good track

I guess youre spanish? if so greetings from another spaniard my friend!! If you need someone to practice your spanish-english here you have me mr. hehe :D

Keep it up!!