John K's Deathline
Greetings, Daggers.

Have a few deathline goals up in the air, but I wanted to post progress images for one of them. I'll be doing studies each day throughout the year. The topic of study will change every month. This month has been anatomy. Been at it since the beginning of the month. Will be doing my best to post dailies on the forum.

Attached Files Image(s)

Completed another round of skeleton gestures, but photoshop crashed on me. Here are some other anatomy studies from yesterday. Nothing groundbreaking, but the skull img had me blend brush strokes more than I have before.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wink 
Some more skeleton gestures. I'm continuing to experiment with values and a hard brush with wet edges.

Skull study - frustrating. I don't have a specific process for bringing out focal points after initial values are laid out, so I have been making new layers for highlights and shadow. I posted a before/after. Feel free to supply any tips.

Attached Files Image(s)

More skeleton gestures. Took some of the gestures into a fantasy direction.

Head study as well. Still such a beginner at digital rendering. I'll be at it again soon enough.

Attached Files Image(s)

More skeleton gestures. Decided to do a few figure drawings as well.

Tried head studies today. Struggling to find a decent rendering technique.

Attached Files Image(s)

Forgot to post yesterday. Here are yesterday's and today's skeleton gestures. More heads as well.

Attached Files Image(s)

Today's gestures. Played around with a different rendering style today trying to capture a little more fluid motion if the pose called for it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very behind on posting. I'll be posting all future images in my sketchbook from now on and using this to notify anyone of updates.