Hello my name is
I am lucky nobody got the username John. From my experience, it's probably one of the first usernames to go.

Hello to all of you, all the way from the Philippines. I am an old fart (pushing 30's) trying to make it. 'it' meaning to make a decent living out of drawing pretty pictures.

I do not like my day job, but that's okay. I always have that dread of going to work at the back of my head whenever I draw. Fear is a great motivator.

I joined because I need to stop being a loser. Let's work hard. Let us all be awesome!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
my name is John...too, plus a much older fart... :-) Welcome.

A video game artist for ~2 decades I like to design model & animate characters + study traditional drawing painting & sculpting

Please follow me on Instagram or Facebook

Hi John! I just joined the forum today as well as a way to create some accountability, and be apart of the art community :)

I'm in a similar situation to you, working a day job that I don't particularly enjoy, but I find that is a great motivator, as it pushes me to want to study more and improve so that I might be able to do something more creative one day :)

Hope to see you around the forum :D
(02-11-2016, 03:40 AM)artistebot Wrote: my name is John...too, plus a much older fart... :-)  Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! 

... To old farts!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
To old farts...CHEERS!

Fear IS indeed a motivator but not a very encouraging one.
So I hope you'll find a much more positive motivator.

Looking forward to sseing that Oldie's Sketchbook John.

Photoshop CC2015 / MacBook Pro
Procreate / iPad Pro
My SB: nutriman's quest for awesomeness
Hey John! Nice to meet you! And Welcome!

The Way Of The S4MURAI  (sketchbook)
@nutriman @S4MURAI_CAT
Pleased to virtually meet you guys! I love both of your art!

----