getting started
Hello everyone! 
I am a 21-year old confused person from Germany trying to get better at art. I always used to have my phases where I would study and generelly draw a lot, but then again also long phases where I would maybe do nothing but a little sketch everyday. 
I want to learn to stick to drawing as much as I can everyday so I can portrait exactly what I have in mind and maybe one day even do it as a job. I do study at some kind of design school that teaches everything ranging from fine arts to animation and graphic design. But I haven't really found my place there yet and I think that illustration comes a bit short. Here is some of what I've been doing for the past few years: http://schlusslicht.tumblr.com/

Anyway, I am really looking forward to becoming active in this forum, posting art and possibly helping people with what little knowledge I have :) I hope you all have a great day/evening!
Hello. Enjoy your stay, but remember that any kind of success comes from perseverance. I hope you'll become an active member of the community.

As a fellow 21year old from Germany (not sure if I'm confused, but maybe that qualifies as a form of confusion in and of itself), welcome!

@ Piotr: Thank you very much! Yes, I see that in your art, it's beautiful!

@ Lodratio: Thank you! Cool thing that you are also from Germany, where exactly are you from?
Heh, I don't want to get too specific, but I'm from Hessen, and I'm studying in Kassel at the moment.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get nosy. But funnily enough I study in Hessen too, but in Frankfurt.
Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you!

The Way Of The S4MURAI  (sketchbook)